The 12th Leo Frankel Tribute
Leo Frankel Concert Hall, Beverly Hills: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 4pm
This Annual Fundraiser Event by invitation only (invitations mailed one month prior to event)
All RSVP levels include cocktails, concert and dinner • All proceeds will go toward the Leo Frankel Memorial Award Fund.
• Tribute Event
• Tribute Event for Two • Benefactor Partnership (valued over $1000) for 2015 Season
• “Adopt an Artists” 2015 • Tribute Event for Four
• Benefactor Partnership (valued over $1000) for 2015 Season
• Underwrite Leo Frankel Violin Chair (awarded to iPalpiti Concertmaster during 2015-16 Season)
• Tribute Event for Ten
• Ten VIP Seats at iPalpiti Grand-Finale at Disney Hall, July 25, 2015
• Acknowledgment in All iPalpiti Programs & Festivals Brochures of 2015-16.
Nathan Frankel, violin & iPalpiti Artists
Juan-Miguel Hernandez, viola
Jason Issokson, Violin | Evgeny Tonkha, Cello
iPalpiti junior Andrew Moses, Clarinet
Performing Brahms Clarinet Quartet
Established in 2003, the Fund honors Leo Frankel, a founding board member of iPalpiti, and a gifted violinist. Leo’s son, Nathan , continues in his father’s steps as a member of the iPalpiti board and, in an annual tribute event, performs with iPalpiti artists. Since its founding, iPalpiti has provided essential support to 248 musicians in 45 countries. Through the Frankel Fund the legacy of Leo’s love for music continues to support the most outstanding and deserving young professional classical musicians of this generation. The Frankel Fund is a significant contributor toward the ongoing success of iPalpiti.
Following the concert, dinner will be served in the architecturally stunning main house, newly completed after two years of development. Built and designed by Walker Workshop, Architect Noah Walker will be in attendance, providing his insights and tours of the property.