iPalpiti Festival back to festival page
Saturday, July 25
111 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90012
ORCHESTRA ROWS ($80)
Rows H-Q $80
TERRACE ROWS ($50)
Terrace Rows A-P $50
ORCHESTRA VIEW ROWS ($37)
Orchestra View Rows A-H $37
BALCONY ROWS ($24)
Balcony Rows A-D $24
15% Group Discount for 10+
25% Discount for Friends of iPalpiti
$10.00 student tickets (Balcony)
Call office at: (310) 205-0511
♡❤︎ How to unlock 2-for-1 Deal?
1) Click a seat of your choosing on the left column.
2) Pay for one ticket only.
3) After click “Check Out,” put 2FOR1 under “Comments,” and you will receive another one for FREE.
• There is no quota to this offer.
• Deal ends at noon on Saturday, July 18.
• Read the 3-step instructions carefully before processing payments, all sales are final and non-refundable.
FESTIVAL GRAND FINALE
Eduard Schmieder, conductor
Joseph-Hector Fiocco (1703-1741)
Anton Arensky (1861-1906)
Variations on the theme of Tchaikovsky
Jacques Loussier (b.1934)
Violin Concerto No.2
Alexandru Tomescu, violinist / Romania
— INTERMISSION —
DANCES & ROMANCES – from the heart of the old world
Bela Bartok: Romanian Folk Dances
Alexander Borodine: Nocturne
Luigi Boccherini: Menuet
Edvard Grieg: Rigaudon
Alfred Schnittke: Polka
Ferenc Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody N 2 (arr. Péter Wolf)
MEET THE ARTISTS
Featured SoloistsAlexandru Tomescu, violin